Thank you fishoutofwater5 for nominating me!
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
- Nominate 5-11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
11 facts about me!
- I have only 1 older brother and we’re a year and a half apart
- I learned to play guitar online 😉
- I went to elementary school till 2nd grade, then i started homeschooling
- I used to do Wing Chun(a type of martial art)
- I like playing FPS(first person shooter) games sometimes
- i enjoy math(sometimes) but it’s not my favorite subject
- I love music
- I take this public speaking club, it’s not my favorite
- My favorite subject is history
- I hate dresses and skirts
- I used to take art classes, but I’m no good
- What is your most favorite thing in the world? probably music, guitar and piano 😀
- What annoys you the most? Probably my brother 😛
- What do you want to do in the future? I’m not sure yet really
- Why do you want to do that in the future? I don’t know
- What is your favorite kind of YouTube video? gaming(sometimes), FB(fine brothers), screen junkies, etc.
- What is your favorite food? SUSHI!!
- What do you think is silly? idk
- What is your favorite book? this is a hard question, probably Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children
- What is your favorite movie? this is another hard question, I’ve watched so many movies. probably Harry potter, hunger games, star wars, lord of the rings, the hobbit, etc.
- What is your favorite blog? i don’t have one
Questions for my nominees:
- What movie can you watch over and over again w/o getting bored?
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
- What calms you down when you’re angry.
- What is your favorite activity to do on vacation?
- If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you choose
- Would you want to choose how you die or when you want to die?
- If you can learn any skill, what would it be?
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
- What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list and why?