– Two different things standing right next to each other
In the beginning of “Connecticut Yankee in King Aurthur’s Court” Hank is in his 1800 clothes and standing right next to a a man in shining armor
– A person’s personal environment
Its the environment that gives the story its twist and turns, it also gives the cultural parts of the store
– What people do or are like during a specific time period
Everyone has different customs, especially for people who came from different culture
– A genre of literature in which individuals or cultures are ridiculed, often to same the shame the target into improvement.
The book “The Connecticut Yankee in Kings Arthur’s Court” is a satire of modern politics
– Using the setting and sensory details to create a picture in your mind of what is happening in the story
Good authors can make you visualize a picture from words
– The atmosphere or feeling the setting creates
When the King and The Boss tried to feel like how peasant lives, totally changed the mood.