Fireworks can be dangerous. Like you would probably go to the hospital if you get hurt really badly or get a burn mark.
If you do not know how to use any firework properly you should really look it up on YouTube or some other place, or else you would get extremely hurt, and your parents might need to call an ambulance.
Another thing is, if you’re pretty close to a firework your clothes might catch on fire or even worse you might be burn. And probably need to go to the hospital, or get new clothes.
Also, if you have those mini fireworks that when you pull a string on the bottom it shoots off, and you do not know how to use it, it might blow in your face. So those mini fireworks is still pretty dangerous even though they don’t look so dangerous.
As a result, never ever play around with fireworks or firecrackers because it’s dangerous.